PyGame in the Browser/NodeWebkit?

Asher Wolfstein
I've been entranced with PyGame for a while, even taught it to my
nephew when he was learning Python.  I've come across Brython, for
running Python 3 in the browser... and then I came across an engine in
JavaScript called GameJS.  Then it struck me....

PyGame in the Browser!

I journeyed forth with this odd idea, here is my post detailing my
thoughts: http://wunk.me/announcing-pygjs-pygame-in-your-browsernodewebkit/

And here is the github page showcasing how I wrapped PyGame in the
browser around my chosen JavaScript game engines.  I thought this was
a neat hack!

https://github.com/asherwunk/pygjs

Just putting it out there...

Asher
P.S. If you like what I do consider supporting me at either
https://Ko-fi.com/asherwolfstein or
https://www.patreon.com/asherwolfstein

Let me know what you guys think!  I find it a particularly powerful
idea for NodeWebkit

Re: PyGame in the Browser/NodeWebkit?

René Dudfield
*High five*

*happy dance*

Re: PyGame in the Browser/NodeWebkit?

DiliupG
This is great!
Kudos!

On 20 June 2017 at 11:31, René Dudfield <[hidden email]> wrote:
*High five*

*happy dance*

--
http://www.diliupg.com

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or have received it in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Any unauthorized reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.