Steam interface

Thomas Kluyver
I just came across this, a Steam client library for Python, with functions to use Steam's services for things like finding other players and recording achievements:
https://gramps.github.io/SteamworksForPython/

Has anyone tried building a game in Python with this kind of Steam integration?

Thomas

Re: Steam interface

Bartosz Debski
I have integrated with Steam but using different wrapper. This looks quite impressive. Unfortunately pygame is a raster engine and Steam overlay will not work on raster engines according to documentation. I would love to have overlay but i think you would have to render your game to surface in openGL to achieve this. Please someone correct me if there is simple way for that.

Thomas