pygame.org not displaying release descriptions

bw

pygame.org not displaying release descriptions

bw
Howdy,

I notice the project page displays Summary and Description for the
project, but the Description I add for each release does not appear
anywhere.

Is this in the works, by any chance?

Gumm

Re: pygame.org not displaying release descriptions

Thomas Kluyver
On 26 April 2017 at 00:54, bw <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is this in the works, by any chance?

I have no idea, but the website code is here, if you can work out how to fix it:
https://github.com/pygame/pygameweb

Thomas
bw

Re: pygame.org not displaying release descriptions

bw

That is helpful, Thomas. Thank you.

I can say with confidence I won't know how to fix it. I'm not a webby programmer, though I played one at work. :)

I eyeballed the git project you listed below and see there are no open issues, so that answers my question: it's not in the works. I opened an issue.

Gumm

Thomas