website comment moderation

René Dudfield
Hello,

If you have a 'moderator' group user on the pygame website you should be able to mark comments as spam or deleted here:
https://www.pygame.org/comments/pygame

I still haven't gotten around to fixing up the doc comments, so it's only for project comments so far. Also, there's no way to flag comments yet. (Probably a bunch of other improvements I need to make... let me know?)

The moderators are these people (previous site admins, disqus moderators, plus Diliup). If anyone wants to be added or removed, please let me know?
 pcraven
 tak
 jmm0
 marcusva
 diliupg56
 sheep
 phil
 shredwheat
 illume

cheers,

Re: website comment moderation

DiliupG
dear rene,

I too am having login problems. site says no such user exsists.
what do i do?

--
http://www.diliupg.com

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or have received it in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Any unauthorized reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

Re: website comment moderation

Ian Mallett-2
I don't really have time to help systematically, but if I were a moderator and it were easy enough, I'd nuke spam when I saw it.